Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One large drinking fountain

Lily has discovered a new limitless source of water. Today while I was fixing a sink out in our group room at work I had my special little helper trying to climb on my lap and see exactly what her daddy was doing. Well she stopped bothering me for a few seconds and then she said "mmm." I looked over to see her dunking her hand in the toilet and then drinking from it. I started freaking out and yelling for Ally. I was so repulsed by it that I told everyone that I saw. Well later during the night Lily disappeared and we found out where she was when a girl brought her and a soaking wet care bear out. Lily had been shoving it in the toilet and then sucking the water out of it. Well Lily does love puppies a lot, I guess why not take another step in becoming one.

No comments: