Friday, September 5, 2008

Random Pictures

So, I am looking for a picture of my sister Mandy that I can post on her Facebook page that I created for her. She didn't really want to sign up, but since I have had fun finding long lost friends, I thought she would enjoy it too. She complained, but she has almost 50 friends, so she must not hate it too badly. In the process of finding a picture of her, I found a few other pictures I never blogged about. So, in case you missed it, we went to California for a mini-family reunion with my siblings (except for Angie, who just had a baby in July) at my dad's house. We went right before school started and we had a great time.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

And Tommy was MIA...

Jeff or Amanda Nemelka said...

LOVE your haircut! It looks great in that picture with Lily.

Amanda