Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NKOTB!

Okay, I know at least my sister Alicia can appreciate this. Did anyone see Rachael Ray today? It had a super New Kids fan contest. The lady that won was 33 and was decked out in a jacket, tee shirt, pins, etc, and she had a water bottle that Jordan used 15 years ago. It had water in it until yesterday, when she had to dump it out at the airport. She also had a spoon that Donny had used in a hotel 15 years ago. She was crying when she was talking about it. And then, they had the New Kids on. They look exactly the same, just older. I always had a secret crush on Jon, because he was the quiet one. I wouldn't ever tell anyone about my crush, but I had a secret dream that one day I would meet them, and he would see me and fall in love, and I could finally admit that I was in love with him. There, my confession after 15 years! By the way, he just seemed really nerdy today. My taste must have grown up. I know Alicia was looking to go to the concert in California, if anyone is up for it!

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I was a huge fan....even owned the Christmas album and could probably still sing every song on it. My high school boyfriend was also a total Joey look alike. I'm going to have to blog a picture of him one of these days. ROFL.

Alicia said...

HAHA!! I always knew you had a thing for Jon!! I am seriously wanting to go--can I convince you to fly out next month????

The Barber Bunch said...

You've been tagged! Check out my latest post to see what you have to write about :)

Shelby said...

I always had a crush on Jonathan too!! I thought he was so cute because he was the shy one!!

Melissa + Brett said...

That is hilarious. I wish I would have seen that episode. I am so down for going to their concert. I remember when Christi and Jill went and Kimmy and I were so jealous!