Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lily and Halloween

Cut me some slack, it's not Thanksgiving quite yet!
Here are some trick or treating pictures.

(I know it's bragging, but I made Lily's costume, and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!)

First up are a couple of shots from the zoo. We went the Saturday before Halloween, and it was really fun, if a bit crowded. In fact, the zoo broke an attendance record that had stood for 25 years! I am sure the great weather had something to do with that.

Here is Lily waiting for our friends, Valerie and Cailen, to arrive.



Here are Lily and Cailen. I took several shots, but this is the closest one to having them both look at the camera at the same time. Also, notice the mane in Lily's lap. It lasted about 15 minutes on her head.


Lily on the carousel, riding the elephant. She spotted him from the line, and insisted on riding it.


We went out to lunch afterwards, using some coupons we got at the zoo. Cailen was giving Lily a hug, which she wasn't so sure about. Cailen is being held by his mom, Valerie.


*************************
The next pictures are from Halloween night. Unfortunately, Daddy had to work. We really missed him!

Mommy and the Scary Lily Lion


Lily and the changing leaves


Lily and Grandma Trish (I had a request for a picture of mom to be put on the blog, plus I thought it was cute)


Lily at her first door. She wasn't quite sure what to do, but she learned quickly. We knew we were done though when she wanted to be pushed in her stroller to every door.


Lily (post Trick or Treating) with our friend Jalene. Jalene came with us for some trick or treating and some soup after. Thanks for coming with us!

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable costume. Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing some Halloween pics.

sNick said...

Lily is the cutest thing I've ever seen. That lion costume was adorable!!!

Jill said...

That costume is the best costume I've seen. She is just the cutest thing around. I can't believe you made it!

Reagan Family said...

I love the costume and if you ask me its your blog so you can brag!