Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Together Again

Amy Allen Pulsipher

Amy Allen Pulsipher Together Again 1924 ~ 2008 Amy Allen Pulsipher passed away peacefully at her home on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 in Salt Lake City, Utah.Amy was born Oct 1, 1924 in Salt Lake City to Elizabeth Hardy and Heber Simeon Allen. On June 29, 1948 she married William Leonard Pulsipher in the Salt Lake Temple. Amy lovingly served her family, her church, and the community throughout her life. Her gardens brought joy to all who saw them. Amy is survived by her children, Bill (Cindy) Pulsipher, Judy Pulsipher, Allen Pulsipher, and Patricia (Kerry) Coop; 11 grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and her brother, Nephi Allen; and her four sisters-in-law. Preceded in death by her husband, Bill; her parents; and four other siblings. The family would like to give special thanks to our sister, Judy, for the years of service she gave to Mom, and to her other caregivers who loved her. Funeral services will be held Wed., November 5, 2008 at 12 noon at the Parley's 1st Ward, 2350 S. 2100 E., where friends may visit with the family from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. prior to the service. Interment: Wasatch Lawn Memorial Park. Online condolences may be sent to the family at: www.holbrookmortuary.com

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

I know she had been ill for some time, but I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am about the passing of your grandmother. I'll be thinking about you and your family and sending some prayers of comfort your way.

The Barber Bunch said...

Allyson, I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. I head about it too late to help with anything at the funeral (i.e. babysit Lily or something), but let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. My prayers are with you and your family!

Connie said...

I'm sorry about your grandmother. She will be missed greatly, I am sure. You look a lot like her - you have the same face. I'll be thinking of you.

The Kemps said...

Allyson,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Our sympathy and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Aimee