Friday, December 26, 2008

The water monkey

Lily loves swimming and the water. She is crazy for it. She has taken a shower or bath almost every single day of her life, which I think helps her to love the water, and not be afraid of it. We don't really have a bathtub she can use right now to "swim" in, but she will sit in the middle of the shower floor to stop the water from going down the drain, to make a pool for her and her dolly. So, imagine her excitement when she learned that the hotel Grandpa was staying at had a real pool! See the joy for yourself:

"Yeah, the pool! I am going to get in!"


"Now I am REALLY excited!"


"Can we play with this ball?"

Lily and her aunt Mandy. ***Note the lack of smile. This is not an indication of her enjoyment level. It is merely because Mommy is taking the picture.


Post-swimming towel off.
"Yes, I am a ham. (But only when Mandy is taking the picture.)"


"Mmmm, this tastes like chlorine!"


"Aren't I cute?"

No comments: