Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new start, or playing catch-up

Seeing as how I put the Christmas decorations away today (this is early for me--I once still had them up in April, no kidding), I thought it would be nice to post a few pictures from the holidays. So, if you have the time, check out below for updates to the blog.

**After posting all these, I realized that I didn't really get any pictures of my side of the family. We were fortunate to spend lots of time with my dad and his wife, Nancy, my sister, Mandy, my brothers, Eddie and Tommy, and my sister, Angie, her husband, Gerrit, and their two boys Ryker and Kai. We had a great time with them, and I am sad that I don't have the pictures to show it. Angie, do you have any to share?

1 comment:

southernbelleang said...

I've got some, I'll send them to you.